I have used semantic modeler to convert RPD to a semantic model, then imported snapshot of OAS 5.5. I see all the reports and dashboards. Then surprisingly the semantic modeler disappeared. I have checked in the system settings of console and find no options to enable or disable. How can I get my semantic modeler back? Any suggestion is highly appreciated.
@User_WYDQH, @Gianni is correct. SeeAfter Importing A Snapshot into Oracle Analytics Server (OAS), The Semantic Modeler Feature Is No Longer Available (Doc ID 3011914.1)
@User_WYDQH From oas dv home page ,access create button and check if semantic model is visible. Then create a test semantic model and import a file and save the semantic model .
From oas dv home page,Access hamburger icon from left hand side top and check if semantic models link is visible.
please share application roles screenshot from classic bi (/analytics ) ,my account ,application roles.
then imported snapshot of OAS 5.5
Did you import the security as well? Then you just removed the required policies from your application role, because semantic modeler didn't existed in OAS 5.5 and therefore the require policies weren't there.
You always should be extremely careful when imported older version snapshots if you really want the security or not. You can grant back to your app roles the required policies and semantic modeler will be accessible again.
@Gianni Ceresa, yes it makes sense. I have imported security as well. I will check the doc Doc ID 3011914.1.
Thanks SteveF-Oracle for the doc.
@Gianni Ceresa and @SteveF-Oracle this issue is fixed by granting the 'semanticmodeler.author' permission to the administrator role. Thanks for your help.
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images