Google Organizational Charts not rendering in OBI 12.2.1.4.It was working in 11g when the api is called using java script.Any known pointers pls?
Hi All,
Adding this tag in instanceconfig.xml did the trick for us:
<DisableContentSecurityPolicy>true</DisableContentSecurityPolicy>
Hi @User_275WC ,
Did you set EnableSavingContentWithHTML to true in instanceconfig.xml?
EnableSavingContentWithHTML
true
instanceconfig.xml
The Contains HTML Markup functionality is disabled by default in OBIEE 12c.
Did you configure your OBIEE 12c to allow the Google files to load? CORS/CSP/browser protections is a real thing, and in 12c you must configure it to allow the Google JS files to load.
Look at your browser developer extension and you should see if the JS files are blocked because of the default CORS/CSP/browser protections settings.
If they are blocked, then configure your OBIEE 12c correctly to allow to load those files.
Hi Federico / Gianni,
Thanks for your inputs.
On further investigations , we found that the issue is caused by the default content security policy headers set by OBIEE. We are setting the headers via NetScaler, so we are ending up with two CSP headers and we would like to disable the headers from OBIEE. Doc ID 2675649.1 mentions “if it is enabled” only talks about adding policy. We would like to turn this off.
Please could you suggest?
Thanks in advance.
@User_275WC read on two lines below the "if it is enabled" you're quoting. The answer is already in the document you've referenced.
It says that it's not possible to update the default headers and that you can only append.
Edit: Nevermind I had forgotten this was OBI 12.2.1.4 from 2018.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks