Need to Extract User sessions report " Running / Finished / Cancelled " on Daily Basis in OAS (Oracle Analytics server )
Hi @User_DLT8W ,
Have you already tried to setup and use Usage Tracking to achieve your goal?
SUCCESS_FLG column tells you about the completion status of the query (successful, timed out, failed). END_DT and END_HOUR_MIN columns are null when a query is still running. I'm not 100% sure that you can track canceled queries as well, probably a combination of SUCCESS_FLG and ERROR_TEXT columns should provide you with this information.
Welcome to the forum,
User sessions report " Running / Finished / Cancelled "
Can you be a bit more explicit in what you are looking for?
Is that a question? What is a report for you? A report is generally a Publisher report, or you mean a "classic" analysis or maybe a DV workbook? What would the status be related to?
Also keep in in mind that in a community forum, the time you invest in writing a question is generally the time you could expect people to invest of their own free time to post a reply…
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks