Hi,
I am trying to assign Row Level Data Filter Security to Application Role. I went through the below steps so user hsannouh can only view Sale Department related data.
However, when the user login he sees all departments data. Also not sure why the user is assigned all the Application Roles.
Can someone help.
TIA
Hicham
1) I've created a group
HR_SAL_GRP

2) New user
I've created user "hsannouh" and assigned him to HR_SAL_GRP

3) Application Role
I've created new application Roles HR_SAL_ROLE using "Create Like" and selected BIConsumer” and added the above group HR_SAL_GRP
4) RPD
In RPD I added "Data Filters" to the newly created Application Role to allow users to only see Sales data based on column value in dimension and measure tables

5) When the user Login he sees all data from all departments. Under My Account -> Role and Catalog Groups it list all Application Role although the user is added only to HR_SAL_GRP
