How do I trim spaces from a presentation variable, entered by user in a prompt? I know how to use the trim function, but not sure where to use the function. Is there a way to add this to the prompt itself, or would I trim in the filter?
I would use a SQL filter in the analysis like:
"Table"."Column" = TRIM(BOTH ' ' FROM '@{Variable}')
Federico told you where to use it...
For your question about "is there a way to add this to the prompt itself" it depends ...
Do your users write the value of the variable in a text field? If yes you can't really do anything there .... If the users enter the values by selecting in a drop down list you can of course trim the values in the list (but why not trim them in your DB directly?)
That works great. Thanks very much, Federico.
Yes, it's a text field they are using for input. I do not have access to write to the database directly. Fortunately, considering my current level of skill
Description: Join our Product Management team to learn about new features that are part of 26.R3 Application release of Fusion Data Intelligence (CX). The session will cover updates on Service, Sales, Marketing & other relevant areas. Presented by: Kausik Misra - Director, CX Product Management, Fusion Data Intelligence…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?