I am preparing a dataset and getting this error code: 17012. No more details showed about this error.
Hi @ANNE LORRAINE-Oracle
Here is a similar issue to yours. Kindly check if your columns have special characters or spaces, and the column name length, like more than 30 characters and so on.
If that does not work for you, please click the Show Details and share the detail error.
Hi @ANNE LORRAINE-Oracle Which product are you using? Oracle Analytic Cloud? Oracle Analytics Server 2024? 2023?
@ANNE LORRAINE-Oracle
Can you do a small test for me instead of drag and drop columns from Schema can you Create a Manual Query and type query which you tested in your SQL Developer or any other tool and sure it is working and test the Manual Query and let me know if this works for you
If above did not work can you check the columns by create 1 column at a time (using Manual Query) and see if it works till you get a column which causing the problem maybe a data issue but let us take it step by step
What is the back-end DB?
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images