Hi Team,
I wanted to check ACT AS feature not available in OAC - classic home page.
Is there any way we can know what data are fetching by particular user. I do have administrative privilieges.
Thanks in advance.
Regards
Saroj
Hi,
If you want to know what your users are executing (all the queries = data they see in a way or another), setup usage tracking and you get all the details.
Or maybe you look for something else? In that case you could expand on what you mean by "know what data are fetching by particular user" and how that related to act as (or lack of act as in OAC)?
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks