Hi Team, I’m trying to see if we’ve any option to find average of Top 10 values by each customer in DV. Please share if you’ve found a method to update the average.
You may be able to accomplish this with a Top Bottom N Parameter. See
@ALOK SH-Oracle
Using TOP N should be fine if you want to show top or bottom N Customers, sales and so on but from your report I think you are using a calculated items in your report if this assumption is correct I will suggest to use Rank Function that will show the Rank in front of each customer based on your report above
Hi Suzanne Gill-Oracle/Mostafa Morsy-Oracle,
Thanks for your response.I have tried TOPN and Rank function .TOP N is working fine for single customer.
But in my case i have multiple customer whose data exists for 13 week.I have to find for best 10 week values out of 13 week for each customer and then show the avg for each customer.
@ ALOK SH-Oracle - Sent you a message.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks