Hii…..We want to add some amazing themes/Background in our spacers of Analytics canvas . We couldn't find it , Can anyone provide some urls or resources for this ? To give an idea, something like the image below(Top horizontal spacer theme ) .
Hi @Hasan Sd
I understand your question better now, thank you for clarifying. In the visualization properties itself, you can use a fill color, which as you observed is solid. For custom backgrounds, you can obtain background images from anywhere (internet) or create your own. The image can be file upload or URL. For example, I have used an image of the Milky Way Galaxy as a spacer, but the options are endless and up to your creativity and team resources.
Hi Hasan, please update your display name to the community knows whom we are communicating with :-)
You can add background images in the Workbook properties, Canvas properties, and Visualization properties.
In your case, for a banner, you can add the "spacer" visualization and set the background image in the properties. The image can be file upload or URL.
@User_Y6C7L , does the above answer your question, or are you asking about something different?
Hii @SteveF-Oracle ,Thanks for the reply .However ,I'm looking for patterned background instead of plane colours . Does OCA has this feature ? or can you suggest some example urls please.
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images