In OAC Sankey Chart, Cost of Sales will align in the far right same as Operating Expense and Operating Profit.
How to Sankey Chart property so Cost of Sales align with Gross Profit.
is this a screenshot from OAC? I don't believe it is as OAC automatically aligns the left and right of the sankey chart. I have attached a screenshot of a sankey chart with 3 categories similar to your screenshot and as you can see it lines up the left and right sides automatically.
If you notice COGS doesn't align with Gross Profit.
This is because the data behind the sankey chart in the YouTube video seems to have a hierarchical structure where certain financial metrics roll up into higher-level metrics.
We have similar financial hierarchical structure as the original image (similar to youtube link). I aware that data hierarchy is different. The 1st image clearly shows that hierarchy is different.
We want Cost of Sales to align with Gross of Profit but couldn't find OAC sankey property for that.
Sankey has a Group By property that you can set to Value for hierarchical data.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?