Hi - I was wondering if this possible, & if so, how do we get started? I have some experience in creating add-ins for other reporting tools & I was seeing if this is possible in OAC.
Hi @User_HAHFC , You can start here: About the Oracle Analytics Extension Development Environment
Here are some clear steps
https://apexapps.oracle.com/pls/apex/r/dbpm/livelabs/run-workshop?p210_wid=3247&session=13634984880009
Hello, Yes, you can create your own custom plug-in extensions in Oracle Analytics. To get started with this, there are some prerequisites like installing Oracle Analytics Desktop, enabling the SDK mode and then creating a plug-in skeleton. Please follow these links to complete this setup: 1. About the Oracle Analytics Extension Development Environment
2. Creating a basic custom plug-in skeleton
3. Creating Plug-in Visualizations for Oracle Data Visualization
Once you're ready with the plug-in skeleton, I can guide you further to modify the plug-in related files.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks