Hi,
I am facing when using EXISTS clause in expression builder in RPD.
Can anybody let me know how to handle this type of expressions in Expression builder in RPD.
Thanks!!
+500 to Richard: What are you trying to achieve? Why do you have the need to write such extreme formulas in the RPD?
Never forget that whatever you write here gets interpreted row-by-row and is a very inefficient way of doing things. If you ETL your data into the correct form them this effort happens once per load instead of thousands or even millions of times for every single execution of any analysis touching that column.
Looks like you're combining physical and logical SQL together not sure you're able to do a subselect in the way that you have structured it there. Can you detail the logic of what you're attempting to achieve?
@Saroj Kumar Behera You can try using operator 'IN' in the column expression builder.
Thanks all for your input. I put the logic in ETL area and try to do less formulae in RPD layer. Now its working. Thanks!!
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks