Hello all Im embedding a bi publisher report to dashboard and would like to know where do I find the URL that has the file .xdo so that I can create link to dashboard.
Hi,
You don't really have to play with a link for that ...
You edit your dashboard and using the bottom-left Catalog view you navigate where you stored your Publisher report and simply drag and drop it into the page.
You can then define width and height or decide to display it as a link if you don't want the Publisher report to be visible directly in the dashboard.
were you looking for something else?
It was helpful. I had already figured out a way to display link. I found the xdo file and created an action link image to show report as a hyperlink. Thanks, your way is another option I can use.
You could also take a look at this Oracle document that describes in detail how @Gianni Ceresa suggested that you implement your requirement If for instance you want to pass parameters (prompts) from your dashboard to your BI Publisher report.
Description: Join our Product Management team to learn about new features that are part of 26.R3 Application release of Fusion Data Intelligence (CX). The session will cover updates on Service, Sales, Marketing & other relevant areas. Presented by: Kausik Misra - Director, CX Product Management, Fusion Data Intelligence…
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?
Anyone has any idea why the OAC documentation on custom viz is not available now? I was able to access till last week - https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acsdv/build-package-extension.html. Does this mean OAC doesnt support custom viz or custom workbook extensions?