Hi All,
I need info about reports recently run. which report was run, how many times, and by whom? Is there a way to find this out?
Thanks.
@deniz - Please try using usage tracking feature in OAC. Usage tracking enables administrators to track user-level queries to content. Please refer the below document for more details on the same:
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acabi/track-usage.html#GUID-F54AC40D-E375-4AB7-B1B7-B401283E0D19
depends on what you mean by reports. If you mean BI Publisher reports then there’s a different way of tracking these if you mean classic dashboard and analyses as well as the data visualisation workbooks then usage tracking is the way to go.
Hi Joel,
I mean Dashboard and analysis reports. Now trying to setup the usage tracking.
Prepare-se para sua certificação em OCI AI Foundations Inteligência Artificial está transformando a forma como empresas desenvolvem aplicações, automatizam processos e utilizam seus dados. Para aproveitar esse potencial, é essencial compreender os principais conceitos de IA e como essas tecnologias se conectam aos serviços…
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?