I am calling oas bi dashboard's link from a flutter mobile app using web view.But it's taking more time to load from the app than from the web.Is there any way to improve the performance in mobile app
Hi Sanith ( @User_5F97D ). We support mobile browser and the Oracle Mobile app for Oracle Analytics Server. We would not have details about third-party apps. Recommend you test and compare with the mobile browser, or our native app. Here is a blog for configuration. https://blogs.oracle.com/analytics/post/oa-mob-app-for-oas-with-ag-sso
Description: Join the OCI Enterprise AI Product Management team for a deep dive into the latest product roadmap updates and upcoming innovations. During this webinar, we’ll cover key roadmap highlights, showcase product demos, and share insights into what’s ahead for OCI Enterprise AI. The session will conclude with a live…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images