Hi All,
I had a requirement of implementing Gantt chart in OBIEE. Please let me know how to accomplish this in OBIEE.
Regards,
Suman
Hi There,
For start go through this post http://www.rittmanmead.com/blog/2013/06/embedding-a-d3-visualisation-in-obiee/
There are a lot more , try to Google for D3 visualization in OBIEE .
Thanks,
Rampradeep
Hi,
First you could have done a search on here as the question as been asked and answered few times already.
The short answer is that you don't have any Gantt chart out of the box in OBIEE.
The longer answer is that you have 2 options:
1) you can cheat a bit and generate a kind of Gantt by using a stacked bar chart, have a look at SampleApp for an example: http://slc02oks.oracle.com:7780/analytics/saw.dll?Dashboard&PortalPath=%2Fshared%2F02.%20Visualizations%2F_portal%2F2.10… (Prodney / Admin123)
2) you must use an external or JS based library to display your Gantt chart (and for that look on Google for options, as long as it's JS/CSS it can be implemented in OBIEE as it's a web page all in all)
+1 to Gianni. There's tons of threads where we always give the same answer:
Go have a look at what SampleApp contains in terms of visualizations. There are literally dozens of examples ready to be used.
Description: Join our Product Management team to learn about new features that are part of 26.R3 Application release of Fusion Data Intelligence (CX). The session will cover updates on Service, Sales, Marketing & other relevant areas. Presented by: Kausik Misra - Director, CX Product Management, Fusion Data Intelligence…
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?
Anyone has any idea why the OAC documentation on custom viz is not available now? I was able to access till last week - https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acsdv/build-package-extension.html. Does this mean OAC doesnt support custom viz or custom workbook extensions?