Hello Experts
Is there way to sort hierarchical column in OBIEE.
+Total Rev
+Service Rev
Usage Rev
Subs Rev
Other Rev
+ Eqip Rev
Here I want Subs -> Usage -> Other Rev.
Can you pls. suggest.
Did you try setting the "sort order column" in the logical column representing that level of your hierarchy?
Because for a random sort like the one you want there aren't miracles, you have to provide a column which does the sorting ...
Hi Gianni
Thanks I tried bringing in the hierarchy code columns pertaining to that level and included the sorting by writing the case.. when. But that didn't help in sorting that column.
Also tried including the sort order in the logical column in rpd ... but that didn't help either.
Any more suggestions pls....
What version are you actually on?
Hi Christian
it is OBIEE 12C.
Any suggestion pls.
I just built an example in my own environment and it works perfectly fine:
This is vanilla. Now I create a fake sort:
Result in attrib column
Result in hierarchical column:
Works. Your config must be wrong.
Description: Join our Product Management team to learn about new features that are part of 26.R3 Application release of Fusion Data Intelligence (CX). The session will cover updates on Service, Sales, Marketing & other relevant areas. Presented by: Kausik Misra - Director, CX Product Management, Fusion Data Intelligence…
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?
Anyone has any idea why the OAC documentation on custom viz is not available now? I was able to access till last week - https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acsdv/build-package-extension.html. Does this mean OAC doesnt support custom viz or custom workbook extensions?