Is it possible to have the +- sign on a pivot table which allows you to drill into the data at a lower level like the below?
You can also try the 'Row Expander' custom extension in the Oracle Analytics public library https://www.oracle.com/business-analytics/data-visualization/extensions/
Yes - if your dimension is setup as an hierarchy, you will automatically get a little arrow sign allowing you to drill down.
If there isn't a hierarchy is there an option in the settings to set it up this way?
Both rows PD dealer Rel Manager and PD dealer name are in the same table of data, if there isnt a setting to drill down is there a way to create a hierarchy on the front end rather than having to get engenieering to set it up?
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images