‘On Click’ data action option does not work when we use suppress repeating values where one value is repeated multiple times in a table.
It is known bug or intended behavior?
I tested this on my demo server. It seems to work as expected. Can you refresh your browser, try on a new session please? Let me know my if setup is not the same you have (i tried to mimic my table based on your video)
Adding @Avinash Krishnaram-Oracle as he might be able to check it.
@Avinash Krishnaram-Oracle It is bug. I will raise the SR for it.
Also one more bug related to it. In the same pivot table, If any column value is empty, data action click is not working. If columns has values, it is working. I will raise SR for this also.
I am observing same behavior in a pivot. I have enabled data action. Its anchored to the right measure yet when I click nothing opens. I get a finger pointer icon as well on the value when I place my pointer on it but no action happens on clicking. Did we raise an SR and secured it as a bug?
Regards,
Puja.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks