Is it possible to hide canvas's in OAC? I cant find the functionality to do this if it does exist. If it doesnt I think this would be a good feature to have, I think it was possible in OAS.
@LukePa You can hide canvas in present view mode.
Bottom , select the canvas , right mouse button - Hide Canvas
@LukePa Kindly please refer the below idea request already logged.Please upvote the idea
@Rajakumar Burra Just tried this but dont see an option
switch to Present view which is available in top center of workbook
Ah great thanks
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks