I've found a blog which explains the above however I am finding this hard to follow.
https://blogs.oracle.com/analytics/post/dynamic-text-boxes-in-oracle-analytics
@Gianni Ceresa - the classical way of including the parameter in the text area didn't work - the value of the parameter was not changing when a filter for the same field was applied. So, we decided to have the filter bound to the parameter applied to the entire dashboard tab and it worked. I am not sure if this was due to the construction of the dashboard or a specific OAC version.
Hi @LukePa The only video my search foo finds is something similar to the blog
There are some other blogs and documenation about parameter binding, in general. Will leave for other comments.
@LukePa - I can help you with the dynamic text questions. Let me know what questions you need answered.
Hi @Alex Rubin-Oracle , im on the 2024 version of OAC that doesnt have language narative visual and am trying to create dynamic text in text boxes as a workaround through parameters, I tried following the above blog but found it hard to follow and was wondering if theres any other content thats easier to dygest or if you have any tips?
I will send you a message and we can connect to go through a sample.
@LukePa it was a pleasure meeting you. In a matter of just a few months you've done so much with the Oracle Analytics. I am glad that we were able to figure out the dynamic text together 🚀
@Alex Rubin-Oracle , if OP got the answer and it wasn't one previous posted here, it would be useful for the community to share it here.
Then OP can mark it as the answer to the question and all other users will benefit from it when opening this thread. Thanks :)
Thanks Alex :)
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images