can any one able to change the oracle logo to custom logo in OBIEE 12c . If yes can you please
describe the steps that you followed .
Take a look at this Oracle Article.
I did looked st this article but was unsuccessful . I was trying to change the exsisting alta skin. But was unsuccessful . I did inspect the element where the oracle logo exists using fire bug but it is showing some weird folder name before /s_Alta / master path .
Are you surprised it doesn't work if you want to do things in a random wrong way?
There is something called the official OBIEE documentation and it cover in details how to create a custom skin / style.
Search into the "Fusion Middleware System Administrator's Guide for Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition" and look for "Customizing the Oracle BI Web User Interface". (for 12.2.1.1.0 Customizing the Oracle BI Web User Interface )
Everything is written there.
For 12.2.1.0.0 there is a patch on MOS, patch your OBIEE and read what is written on MOS as the doc is wrong.
For 12.2.1.1.0 and 12.2.1.2.0 everything works as written in the doc.
You want to change the logo? This is not something to adapt in Alta, this is what is called a custom style.
As you can see it perfectly works, as long as you do things in the right way.
Thank you Gianni for your reply . Your response is appreciated .
If this has answered your question then can you please close this thread? It's still marked as "Not Answered" which doesn't help other forum users.
Seems like the version 12.2.1.0 is still having issue as I don't see the custom skins working . Can you please list the steps that h implemented . I did installed the patch as suggested by MOS
Hi @user13001889
I'm not sure if the instructions that @Gianni Ceresagave you are the same, but this describes in detail how to create a custom style In OBIEE 12c.
"For 12.2.1.0.0 there is a patch on MOS, patch your OBIEE and read what is written on MOS as the doc is wrong."
^--- He told you that the base release got things wrong in the doc. His example is based on a newer release.
Description: Join our Product Management team to learn about new features that are part of 26.R3 Application release of Fusion Data Intelligence (CX). The session will cover updates on Service, Sales, Marketing & other relevant areas. Presented by: Kausik Misra - Director, CX Product Management, Fusion Data Intelligence…
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?
Anyone has any idea why the OAC documentation on custom viz is not available now? I was able to access till last week - https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acsdv/build-package-extension.html. Does this mean OAC doesnt support custom viz or custom workbook extensions?