Hello Everyone,
If I try to put 11k values in filter using "İn/equal to" condition ı am getting this error :
The operator 'is equal to / is in' can handle at most 9999 value(s)
İs there anyway to increase max number of values ?
Thanks a lot.
Aetl
Hi,
Did you try to put 11k values in a IN in your DB physical query? Don't you get the same error?
More in general .... do you really have to have a query with 11k values in a IN ?
That's what joins are used for in SQL ...
If you really want to change that 9999 try to change it in the RPD.
Check the features of your database definition in the Physical layer.
There is an entry named MAX_ENTRIES_PER_IN_LIST, if you change the limit there you must be able to get more than 9999.
(But again, I would highly suggest to make that with joins instead)
aetl wrote:If I try to put 11k values in filter using "İn/equal to" condition ı am getting this error :
;-)
Hellop Christian Berg ,
You are right .Actually Number of Limit in clause is 1000 on DB side.
So I can't do that .I splitted values two parts.
Thanks for your reply.
Don't split it into two parts. If you have 11k values that you are pushing into an in-list then there is something not quire right... I presume you're doing this as a data filter? There are alternative ways of doing that whereby you use a join instead, but still use the data filter functionality to control whether that join actually gets used or not.
Description: Join our Product Management team to learn about new features that are part of 26.R3 Application release of Fusion Data Intelligence (CX). The session will cover updates on Service, Sales, Marketing & other relevant areas. Presented by: Kausik Misra - Director, CX Product Management, Fusion Data Intelligence…
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?
Anyone has any idea why the OAC documentation on custom viz is not available now? I was able to access till last week - https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acsdv/build-package-extension.html. Does this mean OAC doesnt support custom viz or custom workbook extensions?