Hello All
Can we use AWS RDS for OAS installation. Please share if we have any limitation to use RDS for OAS
Thank you,
NR
@User_LTL5P - Welcome to Oracle Analytics Community!
Please ensure that your RDS Oracle version is compatible with the RCU requirements for the OAS version you're installing. Also, verify that the machine hosting OAS can connect to the RDS instance with the correct network configuration and security groups in place.
Certification Matrix : https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/bi/analytics-server/administer-oas/certification-rcu-databases.html
We encourage you to continue using the community for any queries in the future as well. Hope this helps!
To add, Amazon has a specific documentation for installing RCU on RDS. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonRDS/latest/UserGuide/Oracle.Resources.RCU.html Oracle recommends using Oracle Analytics Server on OCI Marketplace, OCI IaaS due to RDS limitations.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images