Currently export as image exports only area displayed on screen only.
But I want image with scrolled down images as well. It means all visualizations in the workbook.
Appreciated any suggestions.
Hi, Export a Visualization The feature is documented the way you described:
For Powerpoint (pptx), Acrobat (pdf), and Image (png) — Specify the file name, paper size, and orientation.When you share any of these visual formats, the visualization is re-rendered based on the size and orientation you select. So if you're sharing a table, then your output file might not contain all of the table's rows and columns displayed in your visualization.
For Powerpoint (pptx), Acrobat (pdf), and Image (png) — Specify the file name, paper size, and orientation.
When you share any of these visual formats, the visualization is re-rendered based on the size and orientation you select. So if you're sharing a table, then your output file might not contain all of the table's rows and columns displayed in your visualization.
Therefore, it requires an Idea Lab request enhancement. I hope I am understanding your requirement correctly. Other comments, welcomed.
As noted by Steve, the behavior you are seeing is expected and as per documentation. One option is to resize your visualization so all contents display without the need to scroll.
Thanks for suggestion. I have reported a Idea
Consumer should allow to export the complete Viz through custom settings. — Oracle Analytics
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images