Hi Team,
We already do have usage tracking in OAC.
But wanted to understand - how to know exact report name used by User.
Can it be viewable through Usage tracking, let me know.
Thanks
Saroj
Hi Saroj,
If you look at the second link posted above you see the meaning of (most of) the columns in your usage tracking.
If you focus on the columns of the "Query Origin-related Columns" part in the doc, you have all the elements to get the exact name of the catalog object that generated the query. SAW_SRC_PATH is probably what will give you the exact info (I don't have a UT schema handy to just have a look inside to be 100% sure…).
I believe DV does record infos in a bit of a "different" way, because in a single DV workbook you have canvases and multiple visualizations, each generating a query. But everything is there, maybe requiring to manipulate those columns a bit to split the info into individual elements (DV workbook path + canvas name + visualization name/number).
Hi @Saroj Kumar Behera,
Please take a look into the following docs which might be useful.
https://www.ateam-oracle.com/post/oracle-analytics-cloud-oac-using-usage-tracking
https://docs.oracle.com/en/cloud/paas/analytics-cloud/acabi/track-usage.html#GUID-F54AC40D-E375-4AB7-B1B7-B401283E0D19
Hope this help.
Thank you.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks