Are there any limitations in OAC/OAS that prevent data export to CSV when calculations involve Double or Float data types?
@Alan Lee - Oracle-Oracle would you know?
Hi, More clarifying details are always helpful.
Since these are binary types, there are some general limitations documented For information about DOUBLE and FLOAT, see Floating Point Limitations and Data Type Limitations.
To avoid the limitations of the FLOAT and DOUBLE types, Oracle suggests that you update the FLOAT and DOUBLE data types to the NUMERIC type. There is no workaround to fix the inherent limitations with binary floating point data types, other than switching to the NUMERIC data type.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
Hi! I am looking for audit logging for Analytics objects, such as users creating, modifying, or deleting datasets, dataflows, schedules, etc. The traditional Presentation Services component provides such logging in domains/oas/servers/obips1/logs/auditjson.log, which contains audit information for catalog objects,…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images