How can I share a workbook in Analytics with my supplier so they only see the sales of their products? I want to restrict access so they cannot view any other data within the dashboard.
Hi Paulina, As Gianni mentioned you can implement row-level security in your semantic model, or using role-based filters on a dataset.
The other part of your question, is how to share it. There are different methods depending on what the "Supplier contact" has access to your OAC (i.e. - can they login as a consumer). You can embed your workbook in a portal of your choosing. In July, Pages were introduced ( About Pages ) where you can create a custom page for your target consumers. In September the custom page feature will be enhanced to add additional controls to limit a target audience to that page (i.e. - they cannot navigate to the general home page). Create and share custom land pages with curated content for targeted audience groups.
• Create and share custom land pages with curated content for targeted audience groups.
• Allow admins to control which landing page different users/role will land on upon initial login.
Hi,
Welcome to the Oracle Analytics community and forum.
What you are asking is a common requirement and is usually achieved by implementing row-level security on your source.
How to achieve it depends on what your source is: dataset or semantic model?
Hi, thanks for your answer!
The source of the workbook is a dataset!
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks