Hi,
I am getting error - "Not available due to errors." in the AI Assistant for a custom datasets. I have enabled the indexes on the dataset. How do I resolve this error?
Hi Gayatri, Welcome to the Oracle Analytics Community and thanks for your question. Since you tagged NSAW, this question likely belongs in the FDI forum. I believe the AI Assistant for FDI (including NSAW) is only available in limited availability currently and not enabled in all environments yet. https://community.oracle.com/products/oracleanalytics/discussion/27495/ai-assistant-not-available/p2
It is not clear from your post if you were part of an LA program and it was working before, or if the feature was working for non custom datasets, what type of datasets, etc. This post should be moved to the FDI forum, and if you have more details it may help direct you better to another forum or a service request.
Do you have any BLOB/CLOB or special chars in the dataset?
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks