any one experienced disconnect with TEE and OAS ?
Greetings Mini ( @User_6Q8PM ), Welcome to the Oracle Analytics Community, and thank you for your question. You may need to provide additional contextual details since we are unable to see your screens or understand you problem. It may help with a community response to define "TEE zone" for those not familiar with that acronym. You mention "values are not being pulled in" which indicates some sort of query or filter issue. You mention OAS (Oracle Analytics Server) , but you also tagged OAC (Oracle Analytics Cloud). If could provide additional contextual details, the products you are using, the connection types, screen shots, then we can potentially provide a response, or point you to the correct forum, or direction to get assistance. Thanks and Happy New Year!
Absolutely agree with SteveF about "TEE zone", appreciate a context. In the meantime, I am assuming it is something to do with Purchasing, so you might want to consider putting the question in SCM customer connect forum as well.
Additionally, please check for Requisition UDFs (DFFs or EFFs), for each segment - "BI Enabled" is checked. Hope it helps!
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks