Installed:
Linux Red Hat 8.3
LINUX.X64_19c_DB
Weblogic : 12.2.1.3.0
OBIEE : 12.2.1.4.0
2. On Client
Window Server 2022
bi_client_12.2.1.4.0
Everything installed ok, but on step create ODBC, dns test error. So i cannot login BI Admin Online mode. Pics on attached files included error log.
Have you encountered this error before? Please share your suggestions on how to fix it.
Thanks.
Hi @User_Y8INM , Welcome to the Oracle Analytics Community! Before you get too far "down the road" on your installation, OBIEE 12.2.1.4 on FMW 12.2.1.3 has been out of error correction support(in Sustaining Support) for some time. It was replaced with OBIEE 12.2.1.4 on FMW 12.2.14 (see MOS notes), which has error correction support until December 2026. Ideally, for new installations, you would be using Oracle Analytics Server 2025 or 2026. The above information has nothing to do, per se, with your connection issue, but I thought you should be made aware.
On Linux, you can use commands to verify the port: sudo netstat -tulpn | grep nqsserver From Windows, you can telnet to verify connectivity to the port
sudo netstat -tulpn | grep nqsserver
Thank you for your reply, i was just do what your guide, pics on attachment file
I will open port: 9515, test again and show the result !
Hi SteveF-Oracle,
I was open port: 9515, test again, but it's still get that error. Can you give me some another idea?
Thanks
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks