Here is my calculation
CAST(COUNT(SAAR_ID) AS VARCHAR(50)) || ' SAARs pending as of: ' || CAST(CURRENT_TIMESTAMP(5) AS VARCHAR(50))
Hi @User_SYYDG
@Chere-Oracle is correct that you can only add a fact/measure in a tile.
The way I would achieve this is to use just COUNT(SAAR_ID) as the Fact and label it Pending SAARs and add it to the tile.
I would then use a custom description for the tile and use the Current Date Time Parameter in there. I have something similar in one of my workbooks @parameter ("Select Fiscal Period")('') Actual Which returns as '07-21 Actual' when I select that period.
Dan
Hi User_SYYDG,
What interface are you using — classic analysis or DV workbook?
I have no experience using the Tile in a DV workbook, but maybe my experience with classic analysis will help.
In an analysis, a Tile will only work when the column is treated as a measure. To get your character string output to be treated like a measure, set the Default Aggregation rule field (to something other than 'None') in the column formula. How the aggregation rule may effect the Tile result depends on the level of granularity in your Select results. I like to use Min, but my Select statement returns only one row.
Description: The Oracle Fusion Data Intelligence (FDI) Product Roadmap Update provides an overview of the latest developments and future plans for FDI. Oracle Product Management experts will share upcoming capabilities, key enhancements, and product direction, helping attendees understand what is changing and how these…
I'm trying to index a Local Subject Area so I can use it in my AI Agent, however, I keep receiving the generic error below. Request status(500) : error = {"prefix":"DSS","code":50000,"message":"There was an unexpected error while processing this request. Please try again."}
it is observed that in OAC while using case statements the output is not expected.For example if we have a case statment like case when table1.column1=table2.column1 then 'yes' else 'No' end as Attribute1 Now if i use this attribute with a fact-amount column attribute 1|| Amount on a report then we dont get the aggregation…
Once I select that value from the list box Region I created, I want to filter the table by my selection. See the images
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks