Hi @User_TJISK,
Welcome to the Oracle AI & Analytics Community!
Please take a look into the following step:
Please find below Oracle doc for more information.
https://docs.oracle.com/en/middleware/bi/analytics-server/user-oas/faqs-explore-report.html#GUID-3D103AE2-2098-4C3A-91CE-95342F244056__GUID-D1E1579B-1E64-46CE-BFC3-E73D9F0284C7
Hope this help.
Thank you.
Hi @User_TJISK
check below kb article to get core version.
KB111562
Regards,
Arjun
What Arjun said, that's currently the only trustworthy way to know exactly what version you are working with.
For faster access to the MOS document: https://support.oracle.com/support/?anchorId=&kmContentId=2289049&page=sptemplate&sptemplate=km-article
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC