Hi all,
I have a data in fact table at day level,but my requirement is to populate a report from that fact table at hour level.
I mean at 12:00 AM , 1:00 AM, 2:00 AM etc..
So can anyone advise how to solve it..
HI,
You will not be able to display if your fact doesn't stores information at hour level.
Regards,
Akansh Agarwal
2698823 wrote: So can anyone advise how to solve it..
How ?
Well ... add a time column or save the time with the date (so date time).
Of course you can always take the daily amount and randomly split it around in 3-4 pieces to just generate random values by hour (PS: this is a joke, don't do that !)
First, if you want a day level, you have differents way,
1. first as a best practice you have to create a new time dimension with hour level, and generate the surrugate key, its the best practice, because the data is process and you dont have to put more work to oracle bi server.
2. second maybe you have to use a concatenated key, with day a create the dimension hierarchy to define a new lowest level
define the new lowest level
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?