Hi Experts, Can anybody tell me when the JSESSIONID is getting generated in OBIEE?. There is one requirement where are trying to call analytics URL from the other java applications and when we call this URL I dont see any cookie getting generated because we need to use the generated cookie again in our application and wants to perform some other actions. Any inputs on this will be of great help. Example: I am trying to call http://serverName:9704/analytics/saw.dll?Dashboard&SharedPath=/shared/Dashboard/_portal/Test Thanks Chetan
Hi,
Just having a quick look at my cookies it seems that JSESSIONID is set when entering a url like /analytics and the browser redirect me to /analytics/saw.dll?bieehome (or any link like that).
But as long as there is no redirection (so clicking around inside the tool etc.) doesn't create it.
Do you really need that one? Because the real OBIEE session ID cookie is named ORA_BIPS_NQID, without this one your session isn't open and you are sent back to the login page.
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?