Hi All,
When I am opening my rpd it's giving me an error as below. What might be the reason for this..
Thanks !
Hi,
This is a Windows message (so not directly related to your RPD).
Did you try from another PC to see if it's only yours having an issue?
The "server busy" seems to be related to programs accessing internet before the connection is ready and can be related to antivirus programs etc.
Hi Gianni,
I tried from another PC. And I am able to open the RPD. As you told it might not be the RPD issue..It's some PC related issue only.
Thanks,
Yes, that's really not related to the RPD but a Windows issue because of something on the PC, that's sure ...
So you can maybe close the thread? Right now it's still This question is Not Answered.
Build on the foundational concepts from Part 1 with a deeper look at implementation patterns for extending the FDI semantic model. This session covers common use cases such as modifying subject areas, creating custom subject areas, combining external application models, and supporting custom security requirements. It also…
Hi, While using OAS or OAC latest version can we generate a report to view complete defition of semantic model/subject area. It helps to document and troubleshoot. thanks
I want to export all OAC RPD joins and conditions, is there a way to export or extract joins information. please suggest. Repository documentation doesn't gives joins, if any other way pls suggest.
So when I click the apply button, it uses the value . Also. How do I stop the auto populate table when the report opens???? I am in OAC
Good day, please kindly assist. We are creating a graph to calculate the number of assets per milestones. However, the planners have only populated assets for only one milestone from the list of milestones the customer wants to track. Which gives an incorrect view as the project moves past different milestones that it has…
I scheduled the report in OTBI and the agent was run successfully. However, I do not receive the report after the run in my inbox. The addresses are properly recorded, and the report is in an excel format and saved as a pivot table in otbi. What can be the cause?