- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.3K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 60 Insurance
- 534.5K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 137.7K Analytics Software
- 38.5K Application Development Software
- 5.3K Cloud Platform
- 109.1K Database Software
- 17.5K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 70.8K Infrastructure Software
- 105.1K Integration
- 41.5K Security Software
Passing OBIEE Value to BIP Report
I have a requirement to Pass a value in OBIEE dashboard as a filter to BIP report.
For example, I have California, New York and Colorado as values under State column in a OBIEE dashboard. When I click on California it should open a BIP report (Sales) and filter that report for California sales. Please let me know how I can do this?
Thanks in Advance.