- 17.9K All Categories
- 3.4K Industry Applications
- 3.3K Intelligent Advisor
- 67 Insurance
- 536.8K On-Premises Infrastructure
- 138.5K Analytics Software
- 38.6K Application Development Software
- 5.9K Cloud Platform
- 109.5K Database Software
- 17.6K Enterprise Manager
- 8.8K Hardware
- 71.2K Infrastructure Software
- 105.3K Integration
- 41.6K Security Software
Passing OBIEE Value to BIP Report
I have a requirement to Pass a value in OBIEE dashboard as a filter to BIP report.
For example, I have California, New York and Colorado as values under State column in a OBIEE dashboard. When I click on California it should open a BIP report (Sales) and filter that report for California sales. Please let me know how I can do this?
Thanks in Advance.