This site is currently read-only as we are migrating to Oracle Forums for an improved community experience. You will not be able to initiate activity until January 31st, when you will be able to use this site as normal.

Forum Stats

• 3,890,805 Users
  • 2,269,649 Discussions
  • 7,916,821 Comments

Discussions

Unable to start OBIEE 12c configuration due to config.exe

Hi,

I have installed OBIEE welogic infrastructure and OBIEE 12 installation. Now I am configuring OBIEE 12c , the issue is if I right click and run as Administrator then one cmd window open and closed but unable to start/open configuration window.

I have tried with cmd prompt to execute the config.exe here I got below message:

C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin>config.cmd

"Starting Fusion Middleware Configuration Wizard for BIEE"

"Current Location : C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\"

"Installer Location : C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\..\oui\bin"

"ORACLE_HOME set as C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\.."

"BI_PRODUCT_HOME set as C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\..\bi"

"start"

'findstr' is not recognized as an internal or external command,

operable program or batch file.

"PATH set as %HAVA_HOME%\bin;C:\Users\opc\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;"

"INSTALL_PROPERTIES C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\..\bi\..\oui\mw\bi\metadata\config.properties"

ECHO is off.

C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\..\oui\bin\launch.cmd -clone ORACLE_HOME=C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\..  -J-Doracle.as.install.engine.weblogic.config.mode=true -J-Doracle.config.mode=true -J-Doracle.as.install.engine.install.properties.location=C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\..\bi\..\oui\mw\bi\metadata\config.properties -J-DSHIPHOME_STAGE_DIR="C:\app\oracle\fmw\bi\bin\..\..\bi\..\oui\mw\bi" -paramfile C:\Users\opc\AppData\Local\Temp\2\oraparam-ini-9869.tmp

I am not getting what is the issue . Could you please help me to resolve the same and start the configuration again.

Thanks

Answers