Accelerate Your Email Creation with Eloqua's New Content Blocks
Mateo Djuric-Oracle Outbound Product ManagerPosts: 31 Employee
edited Apr 29, 2022 6:22AM in Eloqua
With Oracle Eloqua's 20B release came many new features and enhancements to improve content creation and management. One of the standout additions is the new Content Blocks feature that allows users to create reusable, pre-styled and pre-configured blocks of content for use in landing pages and emails.
Recently, Wren Ludlow, Principal Product Manager for Oracle Eloqua, wrote an in-depth blog on how blocks can improve the quality and speed of your marketing potential. Here are some quick takeaways:
- Content blocks allow you to create a library of all the essential building blocks needed for your emails, allowing you to reuse them whenever you want, and help stay brand compliant
- Templates are a thing of the past - Now you can choose which elements you want to include in the email and where you want them to be simply by dragging and dropping them into your email
- Its super simple to use! Because blocks are managed by the design editor, they will automatically be responsive and compatible with all your emails and landing pages (no coding needed!)
To learn more about the power of Content Blocks, read the full blog article here!
- Looking to learn some useful tips, tricks, and best practices for email production in Eloqua? Watch our recorded webinar: Product Series 2020: Be Email Fit - Maximizing Eloqua’s Email Design Editor
- Check out our Quick Demo on how to work with content blocks here
Have any questions? Leave them down below and the PM team will be glad to help you out!
Post edited by OIT Integration User on