- 3,676,416 Users
- 9,705 Discussions
- 14,073 Comments
CrowdTwist Scheduled Maintenance for US & EU Data Centers
Originally shared March 26, 2020
We will be performing a systems upgrade and scheduled maintenance on our Data Centers during the following times:
- Sandbox: Thursday, April 16th 1pm-5pm ET (April 16th 17:00-21:00 UTC)
- Europe: Monday, April 20th 9pm-1am ET (April 21st 1:00-5:00 UTC)
- North America: Tuesday, April 21st 2am-6am ET (April 21st 6:00-10am UTC)
- Customers will not be able to register or log in to the loyalty program
- You will not be able to log in to the Control Center
- CrowdTwist APIs will be down
- CrowdTwist batch processes will be unavailable and will resume after the maintenance
What will my customers see if they try to log in to the program?
Widgets will appear blank rather than render the usual widget content. If preferred, you can make your own site maintenance page informing customers that the program will become available again soon. Fan Center & CrowdTwist Hosted programs will display a maintenance message informing customers of the scheduled maintenance.
Will member activity still be processed?
What about APIs and Widgets?
API calls will return a 503 HTTP status code and the maintenance page markup. You should turn off the APIs during the maintenance window if you have not built a fault tolerant system.