- 3,675,834 Users
- 9,596 Discussions
- 14,288 Comments
How to Log In to your Training Account
Launch the Learning Portal
Access to the learning portal, https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy, requires a training purchase through the education sales team. If a training purchase has been made in your name, you can visit the portal and log in to your account to view and manage your assigned training.
The learning portal features easy navigation to all your available training and a simple enrollment process for instructor-led courses (if included with your access).
Please note: In early 2018, portal updates will be in process to improve display and functionality of some areas.
Ready to take a look? Click here to read more about how to use the portal.
How to Log In to the Learning Portal
Follow the simple steps below to start using the learning portal:
Step 1: Access Oracle University Marketing Cloud Education Portal at https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy.
Step 2: Sign in using your Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials (if requested).*
Step 3: View the home page and main navigation.
- Click on Assigned to view your assigned learning plans and training.
- Click on Training Catalog to see upcoming LVC (live virtual) courses and enroll; also access WBT and OnDemand videos here under Digital Training. Refer to this article for instructions on how to enroll for LVC courses. Click here to see the steps to launch a web-based training (WBT) course.
- Click on History in the left navigation to view all completions. Click on Achievements to track your training progress toward accreditations and view achievements you've earned in the current calendar year.
* Customers need an Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) Account in order to log in to the learning portal. If you use other Oracle products, you may already have an account. If you don’t have one, it’s easy to create this free account by following the instructions below. Note that your SSO is different from your product platform login (i.e. Eloqua, DMP login).
Our Help Desk is available to assist you if you have questions as you begin or continue your training. Our email address is [email protected]. Please add this address to your address book as a safe sender, and email any time with your questions.
For helpful information about training offerings or to purchase training, please visit this page or contact the education sales team at [email protected] or your Oracle Marketing Cloud Account Manager.
Creating Your Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) Account
Note: If you already have an Oracle SSO account, you do not need to create a new one. Simply navigate to https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy, enter your credentials, and click Sign In. Remember, your SSO is different from your product platform login and your platform login will not provide access to the learning portal.
- To create a new Oracle SSO account, go to: https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy.
- Click Create Account only if you do not have an existing Oracle SSO account.
- Complete the Account and Personal Information sections of the Account Registration form. Fields with an asterisk symbol (*) are mandatory.
Important Note: You must create your account using the email address associated with the training purchase. Usually, this is your official work email address and not a personal one. If your SSO email address does not match the email address associated with your training account, you will not be able to register for classes.
- After providing the required information, you may select check boxes to simultaneously opt-in to emails on Oracle products, services and events.
- Click Create Account and you'll see a verification page notifying you the account was created and directing you to a confirmation email.
- You will receive an email containing a link to verify your identity and account credentials. The link will be valid for several days and is required for access to the learning portal.
If you have questions related to your log in credentials or are having trouble accessing the system, contact us at [email protected] so that we can help troubleshoot your specific scenario.