Discussions

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How to Log In to your Training Account

Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 195 Employee
edited February 2018 in Social Groups

Launch the Learning Portal

Academy-Launch-small.png

Access to the learning portal, https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy, requires a training purchase through the education sales team. If a training purchase has been made in your name, you can visit the portal and log in to your account to view and manage your assigned training.

The learning portal features easy navigation to all your available training and a simple enrollment process for instructor-led courses (if included with your access).

Please note: In early 2018, portal updates will be in process to improve display and functionality of some areas.

Ready to take a look? Click here to read more about how to use the portal.

How to Log In to the Learning Portal

Follow the simple steps below to start using the learning portal:

Step 1: Access Oracle University Marketing Cloud Education Portal at https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy.   

Step 2: Sign in using your Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) credentials (if requested).*

Step 3: View the home page and main navigation.

• Click on Assigned to view your assigned learning plans and training.
  • Click on Training Catalog to see upcoming LVC (live virtual) courses and enroll; also access WBT and OnDemand videos here under Digital Training. Refer to this article for instructions on how to enroll for LVC courses. Click here to see the steps to launch a web-based training (WBT) course.
  • Click on History in the left navigation to view all completions. Click on Achievements to track your training progress toward accreditations and view achievements you've earned in the current calendar year.

* Customers need an Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) Account in order to log in to the learning portal. If you use other Oracle products, you may already have an account. If you don’t have one, it’s easy to create this free account by following the instructions below. Note that your SSO is different from your product platform login (i.e. Eloqua, DMP login).

Our Help Desk is available to assist you if you have questions as you begin or continue your training. Our email address is [email protected]. Please add this address to your address book as a safe sender, and email any time with your questions.

For helpful information about training offerings or to purchase training, please visit this page or contact the education sales team at [email protected] or your Oracle Marketing Cloud Account Manager.

Creating Your Oracle Single Sign-On (SSO) Account

Note: If you already have an Oracle SSO account, you do not need to create a new one. Simply navigate to https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy, enter your credentials, and click Sign In. Remember, your SSO is different from your product platform login and your platform login will not provide access to the learning portal.

1. To create a new Oracle SSO account, go to: https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy.
  2. Click Create Account only if you do not have an existing Oracle SSO account.
  3. Complete the Account and Personal Information sections of the Account Registration form. Fields with an asterisk symbol (*) are mandatory.

Important Note:
    You must create your account using the email address associated with the training purchase. Usually, this is your official work email address and not a personal one. If your SSO email address does not match the email address associated with your training account, you will not be able to register for classes.
    sso login.png
    SSO acct form.png
  4. After providing the required information, you may select check boxes to simultaneously opt-in to emails on Oracle products, services and events. 
  5. Click Create Account and you'll see a verification page notifying you the account was created and directing you to a confirmation email.
  6. You will receive an email containing a link to verify your identity and account credentials. The link will be valid for several days and is required for access to the learning portal.

SSO confirm 4-2017.png

If you have questions related to your log in credentials or are having trouble accessing the system, contact us at [email protected] so that we can help troubleshoot your specific scenario.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kodishkodish Posts: 1 Green Ribbon

Hi,

I have created eloqua university account, but could not opened My Profile page, it will occur server error or login failed. What i will do? i want to access current enrollements navigation tab.

• Hi @Kodish Potti, I am not familiar with this type of problem. Can you please send an email to Eloqua University directly at [email protected] with a screenshot of the error so we can troubleshoot? Thanks!

• Hi @Kristin Farwell-Oracle - I have experienced some issues with registering for two classes in the University, sent emails to [email protected] over two weeks ago and haven't received a response. Anyone else I can reach out to so I can resolve this issue?  Thanks for your help!

• Clementina Altamirano-OracleClementina Altamirano-Oracle Posts: 102 Gold Trophy

Hi @Kristin Farwell-Oracle - I have experienced some issues with registering for two classes in the University, sent emails to [email protected] over two weeks ago and haven't received a response. Anyone else I can reach out to so I can resolve this issue?  Thanks for your help!

Hi, @kimberly.musante@Toni Tzenova-Oracle, is it possible to research emails you may have from Kimberly?

Thanks so much,

Clementina

• Toni Tzenova-OracleToni Tzenova-Oracle Posts: 91 Employee

Hi, @kimberly.musante@Toni Tzenova-Oracle, is it possible to research emails you may have from Kimberly?

Thanks so much,

Clementina

Hi Kimbelry and Clementina,

I did search for emails from Kimberly, but since 4 people have access to this mailbox, it is hard to track down where the email ended up.

Kimbelry, I apologize that you didn't get the help you needed!  Could you please email me directly and I will try my best to help you?

Thank you both,

Toni

• Hi Toni Tzenova-Oracle - I will forward you my emails this morning. Thank you @Clementina Altamirano-Oracle for pointing me in the right direction.

• Hi @Kodish Potti, I am not familiar with this type of problem. Can you please send an email to Eloqua University directly at [email protected] with a screenshot of the error so we can troubleshoot? Thanks!

Kristin - Sorry for posting here, but I'm not sure where else to go for help.  I sent an email to [email protected] about login issues on 7/21 and have not heard anything back yet.  I tried following up again today but I keep getting the email bounced back saying the email cannot be delivered - 550 error, user unknown.  Can you point me to someone who can help?  Thanks!!

• Rochelle ChanRochelle Chan Posts: 12 Gold Trophy

Kristin - Sorry for posting here, but I'm not sure where else to go for help.  I sent an email to [email protected] about login issues on 7/21 and have not heard anything back yet.  I tried following up again today but I keep getting the email bounced back saying the email cannot be delivered - 550 error, user unknown.  Can you point me to someone who can help?  Thanks!!

Hi @pspadaro, looks like the email has changed to [email protected]. Hopefully sending and email there will help.

• Hi @pspadaro, looks like the email has changed to [email protected]. Hopefully sending and email there will help.

Thank you Rochelle Chan, I will try that!

• Clementina Altamirano-OracleClementina Altamirano-Oracle Posts: 102 Gold Trophy

Thanks for responding, @Rochelle Chan!  I was on vacation and am just catching up. Yes, you have the right email address and hopefully @pspadaro  will get the info needed.

• Hi @Clementina Altamirano-Oracle or @Kristin Farwell-Oracle

I have a situation, I hope you can help me asap .

I already have created my SSO for almost a month now, using my company email address. The point is that the domain of that email address changed yesterday, and now I have a new email address. I already got some progress on topliners and also with Eloqua university and its courses. Someone told me that I should create a new SSO user with the new email address. But the question is, will I lose everything of my info in the first account? can both accounts be merged?

Looking forward for your response. I hope you can clarify and tell me what´s the best solution

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Clementina Altamirano-Oracle or @Kristin Farwell-Oracle

I have a situation, I hope you can help me asap .

I already have created my SSO for almost a month now, using my company email address. The point is that the domain of that email address changed yesterday, and now I have a new email address. I already got some progress on topliners and also with Eloqua university and its courses. Someone told me that I should create a new SSO user with the new email address. But the question is, will I lose everything of my info in the first account? can both accounts be merged?

Looking forward for your response. I hope you can clarify and tell me what´s the best solution

Thanks in advance.

Hello, @Mara Sella.  You can change your email address within your Topliners profile any time and maintain all your Topliners points and achievements. @Adrian Chang-Oracle, if this person needs to create a new SSO, would it be possible to keep their Topliners profile linked to it? Thanks for your help.

• Adrian Chang-OracleAdrian Chang-Oracle Posts: 233 Green Ribbon

Hello, @Mara Sella.  You can change your email address within your Topliners profile any time and maintain all your Topliners points and achievements. @Adrian Chang-Oracle, if this person needs to create a new SSO, would it be possible to keep their Topliners profile linked to it? Thanks for your help.

Please go to profile.oracle.com and update your email address! We can only migrate badges if you create a new account and most users would rather go and update their email to keep their content, bookmarks and connections! Let @Leigh.Burke-Oracle know if you need further help or contact us at [email protected].

• Thanks so much to both @Clementina Altamirano-Oracle and @Adrian Chang-Oracle.

Adrian, I did that: I updated the email address so I don´t loose anything and it worked.

Thank you again and have a great day

• Adrian Chang-OracleAdrian Chang-Oracle Posts: 233 Green Ribbon

Thanks so much to both @Clementina Altamirano-Oracle and @Adrian Chang-Oracle.

Adrian, I did that: I updated the email address so I don´t loose anything and it worked.

Thank you again and have a great day

That's great news!

@Mara Sella

• Hi @Adrian Chang-Oracle

I´ve just accessed to my Eloqua Univeristy Plataform and it changed. It´s quite preetier and more user friendly I think, but I cannot find the SEARCH COURSES tab; can you tell me where it is now? Also in MY TRAINIGS tab, I cannot see the courses that I´ve already taken as COMPLETED.

Can you help on this? Thanks in advance

Hi @Adrian Chang-Oracle

I´ve just accessed to my Eloqua Univeristy Plataform and it changed. It´s quite preetier and more user friendly I think, but I cannot find the SEARCH COURSES tab; can you tell me where it is now? Also in MY TRAINIGS tab, I cannot see the courses that I´ve already taken as COMPLETED.

Can you help on this? Thanks in advance

Hello! There is currently no search box within the new learning portal. For questions about your completed training, please contact the Help Desk at [email protected]. I believe it's a temporary glitch that is being addressed.

Thank you for training with us,

Clementina

• I must be missing something here, but I have just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to register for a class. Not only that but my certification is not longer showing as completed. I really need to sign up for a class and have no clue how to do this. The "Course Catalog" just takes me to abstracts and pdf documents...Help!

I must be missing something here, but I have just spent 30 minutes trying to figure out how to register for a class. Not only that but my certification is not longer showing as completed. I really need to sign up for a class and have no clue how to do this. The "Course Catalog" just takes me to abstracts and pdf documents...Help!

Hi, Shari! Please go to the learning portal to register for a class: https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy.

Our Operations team is working on updating all student records within the new portal. If you'd like to check on your particular status, please email [email protected]. Hope this helps.

• Hi, Shari! Please go to the learning portal to register for a class: https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy.

Our Operations team is working on updating all student records within the new portal. If you'd like to check on your particular status, please email [email protected]. Hope this helps.

Hello,

Going to the https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy -  I'm only allowed to see the courses that are in the 3 assigned tenets? Where did all the WBTs go? Where are all my previous courses?  Where are the Conversion and Engagement courses? This is the most confusing and frustrating redesign.

• Hello,

Going to the https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy -  I'm only allowed to see the courses that are in the 3 assigned tenets? Where did all the WBTs go? Where are all my previous courses?  Where are the Conversion and Engagement courses? This is the most confusing and frustrating redesign.

I need a course on how to find the courses. LOL.

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback, Shari. Our Ops team is working to fix the migration glitches and we will continue to update students. Our apologies for the confusion.

• DevDev Posts: 1

Hi,

When I login while going to  https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy  URL, I get a security message stating an invalid identifier "

Security Icon

The following error has occurred: Invalid Identifier.

Please contact your administrator.

Kindly let me know what can be done for this issue or if anything can be done from your end, please resolve this issue.

Thanks!

• Hi,

When I login while going to  https://oracle.learn.taleo.net/mcacademy  URL, I get a security message stating an invalid identifier "

Security Icon

The following error has occurred: Invalid Identifier.

Please contact your administrator.

Kindly let me know what can be done for this issue or if anything can be done from your end, please resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Hello,

Sorry for the error you've received. Can you confirm you have an active OMC Academy training account? If yes, I can look into the issue -- could you please send a note, including the username you use in the Academy -- to the Help Desk at [email protected] ? We should be able to resolve the issue. Thanks!

Gretchen

• jainamitjainamit Posts: 3

Hi There,

For some reason the ILT videos are running very slow. I have tried upgrading my browser as well as the flash player but still same. Have also tried different browsers. I have also checked my network bandwidth and that too looks fine not sure what's happening here. Is there anything you an help?

Amit

• Gretchen Bulan-OracleGretchen Bulan-Oracle Posts: 195 Employee

Hi There,

For some reason the ILT videos are running very slow. I have tried upgrading my browser as well as the flash player but still same. Have also tried different browsers. I have also checked my network bandwidth and that too looks fine not sure what's happening here. Is there anything you an help?

Amit

Hi @jainamit

Sorry for the issues you're having in the learning portal. Could you send a note to our Help Desk at [email protected] so we can see your username to look into your specific account? A few general tips I can pass along would be: clear browser cache/cookies before attempting to launch; use Chrome to view training videos; disconnect from VPN.

Further, we can check your account for any issues with your email to the Help Desk.

Thank you,

Gretchen