Oracle Eloqua 21A Release: Customer Release Information [Feb - March 2021]
New: What's New (Release Notes) in Oracle Eloqua 21A is now available!
Be sure to visit the Oracle Eloqua Release Center for more information about Eloqua's Releases, Product Notices, and other important product information.
Oracle Eloqua 21A Release Highlights
- Folder Archiving for Emails and Forms: Makes it easy for marketers to archive multiple emails or forms by archiving the entire folder (controlled availability)
- Controlling Form Visibility: Mark whether or not forms should accept submissions (now generally available).
- Updated Look and Feel: Redwood styling has been applied to the dashboard launchpad page and six Eloqua dashboards, including popular ones like Campaign Performance and Email Performance.
- Updates for our Salesforce Integration App
- New Fatigue Dashboard*: The new Fatigue Analysis dashboard helps you see your total contacts' fatigue levels and performance by fatigue level at a glance. (*Now generally available with the Eloqua Advanced Intelligence Add-on package)
- And more!
Note: We had communicated that the Infinity Action Center Feeder for Eloqua (requires a subscription to Infinity) would be generally available with the 21A release, but that has now changed and it will remain in controlled availability for the time being. We will provide updates in the future about when it's expected to becoming generally available.
WATCH NOW: ELOQUA 21A ON-DEMAND RELEASE BRIEFING
- Eloqua's Advanced Intelligence Add-On Package
- Listing of Current Product Notices is available within the Oracle Eloqua Release Center
- Complete New Feature Summary for 21A
- New: What's New (Release Notes) in Oracle Eloqua 21A
- New: Education from Oracle University: 21A What’s New Learning Path
- New: Product Notice - Auto Sync Schedule update and removal of “Execute after” [Feb-Mar 2021]
- Feature Availability Programs
Have questions about these release items? Feel free to post them below, and the Eloqua Product Team will chime in.
Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua