Oracle Eloqua 21B Release: Customer Release Info [May 2021]
Be sure to visit the Oracle Eloqua Release Center for more information about Eloqua's Releases, Product Notices, and other important product information.
Oracle Eloqua 21B Release Highlights
- Fresh look for the Closed Loop Reporting, Email Open by Device, and Email Analysis Dashboards
- Prevent archived emails from being sent via Eloqua Engage
- License Usage Overview report now includes a column for enabled vs disabled users
- New action permissions to control who can enable/disable spam form protection
- Time zone support for segments filters and dynamic content (Controlled Availability)
- API updates and enhancements
- Advanced Intelligence Add-on enhancements
- And more!
LEARN MORE - WATCH OUR ON-DEMAND BRIEFING
- Complete New Feature Summary for the 21B Release
- NEW: 21B Release Notes (aka Eloqua's What's New doc)
- NEW: Oracle University: 21B Date Filtering Course
- NEW: Oracle University: 21B Release Highlights Course
- Updated timezone handling in filters - Extra Info & FAQ
- Eloqua's Advanced Intelligence Add-On Package
- Listing of Current Product Notices is available within the Oracle Eloqua Release Center
- Updated for 21B: Feature Availability Programs
Have questions about these release items? Feel free to post them below, and the Eloqua Product Team will chime in.
Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua