Eloqua Release 21C Customer Release Briefing and New Feature Summary Available
Lou Patrick Principal Product Manager, Eloqua APIs & App Developer FrameworkPortland, ORPosts: 174 Bronze Trophy
edited Aug 27, 2021 8:16PM in Developer Tools
Visit the Oracle Eloqua 21C Release: Customer Release Information page for an on-demand briefing and a complete list of all of the features included in the 21C Release.
Here is an extract of all the Developer Updates:
APP DEVELOPER FRAMEWORK
- Notification Call Improvement: When there is no response to the Notification URL call from the App, Eloqua will now retry the Notification URL call over approximately an eight-hour period of time instead of failing after one attempt.
- Content Service Improvement: Eloqua will now set records to error as soon as errors occur, instead of waiting 24 hours.
Asynchronous Form Processing via API is now enabled for the Create form data a single form endpoints.
- Import Improvement: When the External Id, e.g. ContactIDExt, is used as the identifier field, the Bulk API will extract and match on the indexed ID.
- Export Improvement: Adding an improved retry strategy to cover a wider variety of failures that can occur during Bulk API exports.
Encoded Surrogate Pairs: The Bulk API will now accept encoded surrogate pairs, e.g. \uD83D\uDE03.UPDATE August 27, 2021: This feature will no longer be included in 21C.
More detailed 401 responses are now available when authenticating with OAuth 2.0:
- For the https://login.eloqua.com/auth/oauth2/token endpoint, for the status of 401 Unauthorized the response body will now include the following:
- error: the name of the error type
- error_code: the numeric value uniquely identifying the type of error
- error_description: provides details on the error
- Errors have been divided into categories indicated by the 1000s digit of the error_code according to the following:
- General Error Messages - 1000
- Error Messages Related to Authentication - 2000
- Error Messages Related to OAuth2 Authentication - 2500
- Error Messages Related to Authorization - 3000
Post edited by Lou Patrick on