Oracle Eloqua 21D Release: Customer Release Info [Nov/Dec 2021]
Visit the Oracle Eloqua Release Center for more information about Eloqua's releases, Product Notices, and other important product information.
Nov 12, 2021 - UPDATE: Please note that Eloqua Cloud App enhancements (including enhancements for the Salesforce App) for POD 1, 2, and 7 customers will now arrive on Dec 10th, 2021. These enhancements were previously expected to have been available as part of the Eloqua 21D release which arrives on Nov 19th, 2021 for POD 1, 2, and 7 customers. Rest assured that no other changes are expected with the timing of the other elements of the 21D release, and no additional maintenance windows are required as the Eloqua Cloud Apps enhancements can be enabled without additional downtime.
***There are no changes to the release dates or inclusions for POD 3, 4 and 6 - this change only impacts 1, 2, and 7.***
Oracle Eloqua 21D Release Highlights
Launch of Eloqua's Native SMS offering (Controlled Availability; add-on)
Other 21D Highlights include:
- Tons of Salesforce App enhancements
- API Changes
- And the Eloqua/Maxymiser integration becomes generally available!
On-demand Customer Briefing
Original record date: October 27, 2021
Learn how to find your POD. Find your time zone - http://www.worldtimebuddy.com
- What's New (aka Release Notes) document for 21D
- New Feature Summary for the 21D Release
- Introductory SMS Campaigns Basics course: https://learn.oracle.com/ols/course/oracle-eloqua-sms-campaign-basics/37002/100875
- Current Product Notices are available within the Oracle Eloqua Release Center
Questions about these release items? Post them below, and the Eloqua Product team will chime in.
Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua