Oracle Eloqua 22A Release Content [Feb 2022]
Visit the Oracle Eloqua Release Center for more information about Eloqua's releases, Product Notices, and other important product information.
Oracle Eloqua 22A Release Highlights
- Split Decision Step on Campaign Canvas: Split contacts down different paths by percentages.
- Intelligent Form Spam Prevention: Helps identify and limit form submissions that are from unverified sources.
- Updates in Response to Apple Mail Privacy Changes: Separate tracking for automatic email opens and clicks and ability to see Apple email opens in reports.
- Blind Form Submit (BFS) URL Shortening: Help to mask personally identifiable information contained in BFS URLs in emails.
- SMS Enhancements and more!
Watch the replay
- NEW: What's New (aka Release Notes) document for 22A
- NEW: New Insight Metric - Auto Opens
- NEW: Product Notice - Eloqua Retrieve a list of custom object data Application API endpoints search limits [Early Preview 22A (Feb 2022) / May 2022]
- Complete New Feature Summary for the 22A Release.
- Current Feature Availability Programs (updated for 22A)
- Current Product Notices are available within the Oracle Eloqua Release Center
Questions about the release? Post them below.
Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua
Post edited by JodyMooney-Oracle on