Discussions

How to access Topliners Insiders Group?

Wilson Zhu-Oracle
Wilson Zhu-Oracle Senior Portfolio Product ManagerPosts: 15 Employee

What are the Insiders Groups in Topliners?

Customers and partners are encouraged to join our Insiders groups to access the latest information as it relates to their Oracle products. We currently have nine Insider Groups available for you to join:

1. Eloqua Insiders Group
  2. Responsys Insiders Group
  3. Audience Segmentation Insiders Group
  4. Maxymiser Insiders Group
  5. Infinity Insiders Group
  6. CrowdTwist Insiders Group 
  7. Unity Insiders Group
  8. CX Apps Insiders Group

What information can I post in the Insiders Groups?

In the Insiders Groups, please feel free to post product-related content, best practices/tips, or questions you may have. Our product management team and community managers moderate the Groups.   

How can I gain access to an Insiders Group? 

If you’re interested in joining any of the Insiders Groups in Topliners, please request to join with your business email so we can verify you’re a customer or partner of the Insiders Group. Please allow up to 48 hours for the Oracle team to verify you’re a customer. 

I’m already a member of an Insiders Group but am having trouble accessing the link.

If you’re unable to access a link within an Insiders Group, please follow the steps below:

1. First, ensure you’re logged in. To log in, go to the top right of the Topliners homepage and select “Log In” 
  2. Enter your sign-in information or access through SSO (single-sign-on)
  3. Once you’re logged in, access the link again and you should be able to view 
  4. If you’re still running into issues, you might not have Group access. In that case, you’ll need to request access to join the Group.
  5. To join a Group, select “Group” under the main navigation or access it here
  6. Select the Group you wish to join. Please use your business email or your request will be rejected.
  7. Once you request to join a group, a moderator will approve your access within 48 hours 
  8. If you continue to run into any issues, please email [email protected]