Oracle Eloqua 22B Release Content [May 2022]
Visit the Oracle Eloqua Release Center for more information about Eloqua's releases, Product Notices, and other important product information.
Oracle Eloqua 22B Release Highlights
- Audience Split Decision Step on Program Canvas: Split contacts down different paths by percentages.
- New Metric - Auto Clicks: Captures click-throughs detected as being clicked by a scanning or privacy tool.
- Engage Send Limits: Admins can limit the number of sales emails a rep can send to the same contact over a period of time
- Commerce and Marketing Campaign Integration: Increase traffic and conversion rate for eCommerce with new Oracle Commerce integration for Eloqua.
- SMS Enhancements and more!
Watch the 22B Customer Release Briefing
- New: What's New (aka Release Notes) document for 22B
- Complete New Feature Summary for the 22B Release
- Related Product Notices:
- Coming Soon: Current Feature Availability Programs (to be updated for 22B as of April 29, 2022)
Questions about these release items? Post them below, and the Eloqua Product team will chime in.
Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua
Post edited by JodyMooney-Oracle on