Oracle Eloqua 22B Release Content [May 2022]
Visit the Oracle Eloqua Release Center for more information about Eloqua's releases, Product Notices, and other important product information.
Oracle Eloqua 22B Release Highlights
- Audience Split Decision Step on Program Canvas: Split contacts down different paths by percentages.
- New Metric - Auto Clicks: Captures click-throughs detected as being clicked by a scanning or privacy tool.
- Engage Send Limits: Admins can limit the number of sales emails a rep can send to the same contact over a period of time
- Commerce and Marketing Campaign Integration: Increase traffic and conversion rate for eCommerce with new Oracle Commerce integration for Eloqua.
- SMS Enhancements and more!
Watch the 22B Customer Release Briefing
- New: What's New (aka Release Notes) document for 22B
- Complete New Feature Summary for the 22B Release
- Related Product Notices:
- Eloqua Retrieve a list of custom object data Application API endpoints search limits [Early Preview 22A (Feb 2022) / May 2022]
- Eloqua Bulk API form submit activity exports – Update to linked Contacts [May 2022]
- Data Export will honor Contact Security [May 2022]
- (NEW) Eloqua Application API User endpoints minimal depth change [May 2022]
- Current Feature Availability Programs
Questions about these release items? Post them below, and the Eloqua Product team will chime in.
Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua
Post edited by JodyMooney-Oracle on