Discussions

Eloqua's Tip Tuesday: How to open an Oracle support ticket

JodyMooney-Oracle
JodyMooney-Oracle Outbound Product Management, EloquaTorontoPosts: 421 Employee

Each week we post interesting tips and tricks for Eloqua users, on Tuesdays. To see more Tip Tuesday posts, head here.

I need a bit of help or have an issue. How can I reach Oracle Support?

May be straightforward to some, yet something others have not done before. This week's Eloqua Tip is an answer to a common question we receive: "How do I open an SR (or Support Request)?"

You can reach Oracle Cloud Support in one of two ways: the My Oracle Support (MOS) portal or by phone.

If you are calling us, follow the phone flow chart below to ensure you reach the correct resource. Be sure to have your CSI (Customer Support Identifier) number ready before you call to avoid any delays.

Calling into support - new SR creation process:

Extra tips: If you're unsure of CSI #, contact your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager and they'll help you out! Not all Eloqua users may be able to open SRs, thus your account manager can also help you sort out who are the designated contacts within your organization that is able to open SRs. If in doubt, you can always start with one of your key Eloqua admins internally too!

If you're encountering issues with the platform or need help troubleshooting something, please feel free to reach out to our Oracle Cloud Support team!

You may find these resources helpful as well:

Have an Eloqua tip you would like to share for a future “Tip Tuesday” post? Drop me (@JodyMooney-Oracle) a message via Topliners with your tip including any relevant screenshots/links to help share your favorite tips with fellow Eloqua users? If your tip is selected, we’ll tag you in the post too!

Group Product Manager, CX - Marketing: Eloqua