Topliners is the modern marketer community to ask question, discover best practices, engage with industry peers, and share success on all things Oracle Marketing.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT FOR TOPLINERS?
Are you interested in becoming a member of Topliners? You’ll need to sign-up and create an Oracle Single-Sign-On (SSO) account to get started. It’s free to sign up, and you don’t need to be an Oracle customer or partner.
Once you register for an Oracle SSO account, you can log into the Topliners community and start engaging!
HOW DO I LOG INTO TOPLINERS?
To log into the Topliners Community, visit https://community.oracle.com/topliners/.
Once in the community, hover over the “Log In” button on the top right and enter your Oracle SSO Account login information.
I’M LOGGED IN, NOW WHAT?
As a Topliners community member, we want to get to you know! Be sure to update your username and profile to something more personal.
To get update your Profile on Topliners:
1. Click the icon on the upper right corner of the page and select Edit Profile
2. Once you select Edit Profile, you’ll enter My Stuff, where you can edit your Account Settings on the left navigation. Once you select Edit Profile, you’ll land on the page to update your Profile. We recommend filling your Profile out as best as possible so other members can get to you know and your professional background.
3. To update your display name in the Community, click Edit Display Name. This will open a new tab that will update your Display Name on Topliners and across all the Oracle Communities.
We recommend following the structure: Full Name - Company Name (e.g. John Smith - Oracle). This will create a unique profile identifier when you’re posting or engaging in the Communities.
After updating your Display Name, select Save. The next time you log into Topliners, the Display Name you entered will be displayed.
4. Continue to update your Profile, such as Title, Company, Marketing Products Used, Education, Biography, Certifications, and Region.
In addition, you can update additional Account Settings on the left navigation, such as Notification Preferences, Change My Profile, and more.
Now that you’ve created an account in Topliners, it’s time to start posting!
Do you have a product question? Is there a discussion topic you want to bring up? Did you discover a best practice and want to share it with the community (we LOVE hearing it!)?
Check out the spaces where you can post related questions or discussions:
- Categories: Identify the relevant product area to post your question or discussion.
- Events: Post relevant events to share with the larger community.
- Dream It | Idea Lab: Do you have a feature request? Or want to discover what other members are saying? Create an idea or vote on existing ideas to be considered in the future roadmap! Dream It(Idea Lab) Guidelines & Statuses definition.
- Developers Tools: Explore endless possibilities with our developers' framework! Ask questions, discover what other users are saying, and more.
- Oracle University: Get the skills needed for your current or future job through free expert-delivered training and industry-recognized certifications.
- Marketing Job Board: Are you looking for new job opportunities? Or do you have a job posting.
Your reputation matters – especially within a collaborative and dynamic community such as Topliners. The more you engage or answer questions, you’ll gain points and badges and will recognized as a trust leader in Topliners. Learn more about Gamification in the community and how you can start earning badges to be recognized as a Topliners leader!
If you have any questions or comments, please send a message to email@example.com.